In Maryland, July and August can be scorching hot. If you’re still using window air conditioning units, it may be time to put in the central air so that your home can be properly cooled for maximum comfort. Aside from comfort, new systems bring more energy efficiency which can decrease your electric bill. Dave’s Cooling & Heating has been installing air conditioners since 2006. Our factory-trained technicians will help you determine the best make and model for your home-cooling needs and install your new system quickly and professionally. We offer Lennox, Amana, and Mitsubishi systems, among many other brands.
- Improved Comfort. A new central air conditioner will be better at keeping the temperature in your home consistent from room to room.
- Improved Health. With the features of newer air conditioners, you will see a decrease in airborne contaminates like dust and fungus, which are triggers for allergies and asthma symptoms.
- Increased Energy Efficiency. Newer models of air conditioners have a higher SEER rating, and many qualify for the ENERGY STAR® rating. In Maryland, consequently your system must now have a SEER rating of at least 14.
- Lower Home Energy Bills. Due to a more energy efficient system, your air conditioner will use less energy to cool your home. This means your monthly utility bills will decrease.
- Peace of Mind. Similarly, a new air conditioning system will give you peace of mind that the indoor air quality will be improved. Old systems can harbor smells, dust, and even carbon monoxide.
- Tax Credit and Increased Home Value. Finally, upgrading your system will increase the overall value of your home and could give you a tax credit as well.
Call us today at 301-368-8909 for a free estimate on ac installation to replace an existing system or to install a new one!