Cooling System Installation in Frederick, and the Surrounding Areas
In Maryland, July and August can be scorching hot. If you’re still using window air condition units, it may be time to put in the central air so that your home can be properly cooled for maximum comfort. Aside from comfort, new systems bring more energy efficiency and can decrease your electric bill. Dave’s Cooling & Heating has been installing air conditioners since 2006. Our factory-trained technicians will help you determine the best make and model for your home cooling needs and install your new system quickly and professionally. We offer Lennox, Mitsubishi and many more HVAC systems.
Benefits of a New Cooling System
- Improved Comfort A new central air conditioner will be better at keeping the temperature in your home consistent from room to room.
- Increased Energy Efficiency Newer models of air conditioners have a higher SEER rating and many qualify for the ENERGY STAR® rating. In Maryland, your system must now have a SEER rating of 14.
- Lower Home Energy Bills With a more energy efficient system, your air conditioner will use less energy to cool your home, which means your monthly utility bills should decrease.
Call us today for a free estimate to replace an existing system or to install a new system today!
Air Conditioner Repair in Frederick, MD
No one is happy when the air conditioner is down and it’s 90 degrees out. Don’t sweat it out – call us at Dave’s Cooling & Heating. We’ll make sure that we thoroughly assess your system to make sure that it is fixed and we’ll also make sure that it is most efficient.
Signs You Need Air Conditioner Repair:
- If it’s inconsistently cooling rooms in your home
- If it’s blowing out warm or hot air from your vents
- If your system is making strange noises
- If it has frozen or leaking coils
The longer you wait to fix the problem, the more costly it can be. Whatever the problem may be, we’ll have a technician ensure that everyone is comfortable again.
Call us for air conditioner repair service in Frederick and surrounding counties today!
Routine Air Conditioner Maintenance in Frederick
To keep your air conditioning system operating at peak performance, your air conditioner should be serviced at least once a year—ideally before the hot weather begins.
When We Come to Maintenance Your Cooling System, We Will:
- Maximize your energy efficiency.
- Ensure that your system is running it’s best.
- Help prevent unexpected repairs.
- Extend the lifespan of your unit.
- Uphold your warranties.
A maintenance plan is a great plan to have. To get yours, call us today!Not looking for air conditioning service? We also offer heating services as well.