Dependable Heating Maintenance by Frederick’s Best Heating Contractor
A maintenance contract guarantees you preventative maintenance and services a pre-determined number of times per year. Usually the services will include cleaning, adjusting, and changing out necessary parts of your equipment (like filters) for a set annual fee. Why would you want to secure a maintenance contract for your heating system? To keep your heating system operating at peak performance, of course. To do so, your heating system should be serviced at least once a year—ideally before the cold weather begins.
You should consider having regular maintenance done on your furnace or other heating equipment. There are multiple benefits to having your heating system serviced on a regular basis.
When We Come to Maintain Your Heating System, We Will:
- Ensure That Your System Is Running Its Best: Having a unit run at its best means consistent heating and a system that works as needed.
- Help Prevent Unexpected Repairs: Keeping your unit maintained and catching any issues early will help decrease the number of unexpected repairs.
- Extend The Lifespan Of Your Unit: Preventing system issues and breakdowns helps to extend the unit lifespan.
- Uphold Your Warranties: Most warranties require that you have documented maintenance at least annually. If you do not, you could void your warranty altogether.
- Provide Reminders: When it’s time for your unit’s regular maintenance, we will call to remind you and schedule your appointment. Never worry about a missed maintenance call again.
To learn more about the details of a maintenance plan at Dave’s Cooling & Heating, talk to one of our representatives today. You’ll receive peace of mind knowing that your system will be well cared for and less likely to leave you in a lurch when you need it most. A maintenance plan is a great plan to have. To get yours, call us today at 301-401-2780!