Use a Trustworthy Frederick Company for Your Heating Repairs
If your home has a heat pump, boiler, or furnace that is making loud noises or showing warning signs of other problems, you can rely on Dave’s Cooling & Heating to come and investigate the problem. We understand how important it is for you to have a warm and comfortable home. If your boiler, furnace, or heat pump has totally shut down or isn’t working right, you need to rely on a trustworthy heating contractor for quality heating repairs.
If You Have Noticed Any Of The Warning Signs Below, Your Heating System Needs To Be Inspected Sooner Rather Than Later:
- Making Strange Or Loud Noises: New or strange noises can be a sign that something is wrong with your system and should be investigated right away.
- It Will Not Cycle On Or Off: If your system is running more than normal, it is a sign that it is not running properly and there could be an issue that needs to be repaired.
- The Pilot Light Is A Strange Color: If your pilot light is yellow instead of blue, it could be a sign that carbon monoxide is being created by your furnace.
- Your Home Is Cold At Normal Thermostat Setting: If your system isn’t heating your home at the normal thermostat setting there may be an issue with your compressor or it could need a cleaning.
- Water Leakage: This problem could be indicative of a dirty coil and should be looked at immediately.
- Odd Odors: A smell from your unit may not be dangerous but is an indicator that your system needs service.
- Carbon Monoxide Alarms: Your system could be burning fuel and creating carbon monoxide. Therefore, you should have your system looked at immediately.